Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Zoo! (2)

Home sweet home

4. Welcome to my home! It’s just a typical one with 16 bedrooms (by the way, my master bedroom is just slightly bigger than a typical house with a Jacuzzi ;)), 21 bathrooms, a swimming pool, a 2-hole mini golf course, 2 maids’ rooms, an orchard, a few gazebos…

Please don’t feel jealous, because I work hard for it you know! I serve the people, I help them, I work hard for the government so I deserve this. You don’t have to know how I got the money for all these; I’m a POLITICIAN! So what it slipped my mind about getting approval to build this house? So what if I forgot to pay assessment for my other property for the past 12 years? So what if I have not-so-legal restaurant on a government land? So what's your problem?

-hs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moonfish said...

Oh... I see... Okay... Selamat Hari Raya then.

October 21, 2007 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger HS & SC said...

Selamat Hari Raya to u too. U see we are one big happy family, as long as u always agree with me.

October 22, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter