Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The ZOO!

As I scan the newspapers and Internet with a little more attention, I found more and more morons around us. Stubborn as I've always been, I told myself I needed 100 REASONS to admit that I'm actually living in a ZOO...

Here goes...

1. “
Motorcyclists may be banned from expressways”. It sounded like a concerned POLITICIAN wanting to prevent accidents; but think again when he said, "...the other motorists pay to use these roads while such motorcyclists do not pay so they should abide by the road rules...". This came from the TOLL MINISTER, whose sole purpose in life is to burden the people by increasing toll rates all the time.

I can't help but think that his main grouch is the motorcyclists don’t pay toll, so he doesn't need them. Don't tell me only motorcyclists caused accidents on the highways? Might as well ban the cars and lorries too?


2. “
If you cannot fight rape, better lay down and enjoy it”. And this POLITICIAN even claimed he's quoting a proverb from Confucius! What kind of animals are we keeping in our backyard?


3. “
I forgot to pay duty”. This stupid fella ran out of excuse for trying to cheat the government and ended up with such low-IQ defense when caught. And the newspaper’s so kind it helped covering this POLITICIAN’s identity. Imagine if any NON-FAVORED-POLITICIAN on the street could get away with this lame excuse?


-hs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter