Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Get Well Soon!

When I first read about Dr Mahathir’s second bypass earlier this month it made me felt real bad; probably because I can still remember my own experience vividly. Yes it’s so bad I won’t want to wish it to even my f%@*&#^ enemy; not even for a Kompressor (that’s another story altogether ;)

I know for sure it’s not good if one has to get back to the ICU after getting out; what’s more when he had to go through yet
another surgery. But then again we are talking about the toughest old man in the country! I know he’ll get this through, with all the prayers from the well wishers all over the world and strongest support from his family.

I pray for Tun and wish him a speedy recovery.

-hs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter