Saturday, July 19, 2008

Darkness & Brightness

What can be bad for a month?

1. The petrol price went up so high one has no choice but sold his car… How much did he get for that? Just enough to pay off the bill repairing the transmission few months back… Pathetic.



2. He got a new job but the people here gave him a total horrific culture shock! (The details? I’ll probably blog it later… )


3. A mysterious allergy gives him this itchy rashes all over his body every few other days…


4. The power windows went dead yesterday, and cost RM360 to repair…

Something 'new' every week it seems…


Anything to be happy about?

Certainly, for I wasn’t even sure if I would live till today exactly 2 years ago. Being alive and having a very supportive family and friends are all that make me appreciate what I have today (and won’t really care what I don’t have), and give me the power to move on.

I must work harder to make it better. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah... a kayu would have cost you rm3.50 and got plenty to spare.. for the broken window. Anyway cheer up.

July 20, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger ilscuro said...

Your alive m8, which is fantastic, i seem to have endless bills too, but ones health is much more important.


Best wishes

August 11, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter