Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Legends"?


A group of young motorcyclists riding their machines in Kota Baru wearing ‘serban’ instead of safety helmets. A question has arisen in this town over whether it is an offence to wear the ‘serban’ instead of helmets and even the police have stopped issuing summonses until they get a clearer picture. The matter arose after one motorcyclist challenged a traffic summons in court. – MOHD SAHAR MISNI / The Star


Another big picture was on today’s newspaper front page, titled ‘Turban Legends on the Road’. Legend my foot! I couldn’t care less if they don’t wear pants! I think this is probably the most stupidest front page I’ve come across.

Picture taken from www.thestar.com.my.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter